With a commitment to provide a development platform and project presentation opportunities for innovative digital assets, HADAX has been constantly upgrading and improving its community voting mechanism since its inception. Huobi Global and HADAX select projects in different ways, with the ultimate goal of providing a full-service platform for high-quality assets to promote rapid growth and sound development of the blockchain industry.
With this aim, Huobi Group has upgraded HADAX to Huobi Next and integrated it with Huobi Global. The previous Huobi Global will be divided into two sections: Huobi Main and Huobi Next.
1. The main difference between Huobi Main and Huobi Next:
1) Projects are selected in different ways. Huobi Main, the previous Huobi Global, selects excellent blockchain projects according to the SMARTChain model and listing standards of Huobi. Huobi Next, on the other hand, selects high-quality blockchain projects via public voting on the open platform composed of endorsers, eligible voters, and HT community.
2) Development stages of projects are different. Huobi Main is mainly for mature projects that have been established for a relatively long time, formed an economic ecosystem and have a certain extent of community foundation. By contrast, Huobi Next is mainly for early projects of advanced technology, great potential and an excellent team that are established recently.
2. Voting rules of Huobi Next
The Voting rules of Huobi Next follow the original HADAX 2.0 rules. The process is as follows:
Step 1: A project team completes the process of registration and verification, confirm endorsers and review information.
Step 2: Endorsers conduct a cross review of all projects.
Step 3：Based on the cross-review result of the endorsers, Huobi Next will ultimately determine which project can enter the public voting. (In Huobi Next, all endorsers are rated based on the performance of the projects they recommend/evaluate, and poor-performing endorsers will be eliminated. After we collect sufficient data on the endorsers, we will pass on the decision-making authority of this step to the endorsers.)
Step 4: Endorsers must assist the recommended projects that enter the public voting to conduct information disclosure and project presentation.
Step 5: After a period of presentation, voting will be held on the public voting platform. Projects fulfilling the voting targets will be ranked according to the number of votes they receive (from high to low), and the top 2 projects of each round will be listed.
Step 6: According to the current schedule, each round of presentation will last for 7 days and the voting duration is 1 hour. The duration may be revised according to practical results in the future.
For more details on the rules, click the link: https://support.hbg.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000152461
Huobi Main and Huobi Next are dedicated to bringing together the best blockchain projects in the world. No matter what stage of development they are in or how they are selected, Huobi is a platform providing all users with value investment.
Arrangements of Huobi Next Phase I:
1. Project teams can submit listing applications here: https://www.hbg.com/application-center/
September 25 is the application deadline for Phase I;
2. From 14: 00, October 9th to 14:00, October 16th (GMT+8): the first group of projects in the public voting will be displayed at the Project Center together with endorsers;
3. From 14: 00, October 9th to 14:00, October 16th (GMT+8): the first group of projects in the public voting will carry out a live broadcast.
4. From 14:00 to 15:00, October 16th (GMT+8): the first phase of public voting will begin.
Once again, we want to express our thanks to the understanding and support of all project teams and users. We will try our best to provide you with the best services.
For more details, please pay attention to our announcements, where we welcome you to witness our new future together!
September 19, 2018